Applications are invited from qualified Sonographers for a full time position within the Christchurch Radiology Group (CRG) ultrasound team.
Christchurch Radiology Group provides specialist radiology services at multiple sites in Christchurch, and also performs services in association with other health care providers throughout the South Island
The ultrasound team complete a full range of ultrasound examinations, obstetrics, general, vascular and musculo-skeletal imaging.
Enquiries regarding this position are invited.
The successful applicants will need to have the following:
- Hold current registration with the MRTB in Ultrasound imaging.
- A commitment to producing high quality images.
- Preference will be given to those sonographers with experience in MSK and vascular imaging.
- A commitment to the on-going study requirements of ultrasound and the HPCA.
- An interest in patient care, and strong customer focus.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Please contact for any further information and forward application to:
Human Resources Manager
cellphone: 021 944 230